ROM Manager downloads

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Where does ROM Manager put downloaded ROMs? I've downloaded Myn's 2.2, and Cyanogen 6. to my sd card, but when I get into recovery to flash, I have no idea where the downloads are. I see a bunch of what appears to be junk in the Clockworkmod/download folder on my sd card, but no zips to flash.

ifp

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Why not just flash it from within ROM Manager?

Anyway, you just need to explore a little deeper in the download folder. Cyanogen will be in the mirror.teamdouche.net folder. I don't know about Myn's.

Reactions: PookiePrancer

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Where does ROM Manager put downloaded ROMs? I've downloaded Myn's 2.2, and Cyanogen 6. to my sd card, but when I get into recovery to flash, I have no idea where the downloads are. I see a bunch of what appears to be junk in the Clockworkmod/download folder on my sd card, but no zips to flash.

They are there, you just have to keep scrolling down, the folder names are named for the mirror or where the ROM is stored.

Reactions: PookiePrancer

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Why not just flash it from within ROM Manager?

Anyway, you just need to explore a little deeper in the download folder. Cyanogen will be in the mirror.teamdouche.net folder. I don't know about Myn's.

Well...funny thing about installing from within ROM Manager: it always spits me back to recovery. I thought that's how it was supposed to work, which has had me wondering how ROM Manager makes anything easier at all. Is there a setting I should look into?

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well...funny thing about installing from within ROM Manager: it always spits me back to recovery. I thought that's how it was supposed to work, which has had me wondering how ROM Manager makes anything easier at all. Is there a setting I should look into?

It's actually supposes to do all the work for you but I know what you mean because once in a while rom manage would just bring me to recovery and not do anything

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
It's actually supposes to do all the work for you but I know what you mean because once in a while rom manage would just bring me to recovery and not do anything

Glad I'm not going crazy. I was about to berate the app because it actually takes longer to do anything WITH it, but I guess I'll see if the developer has any ideas.

Sherwin.Yu

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with Rom Manager, I cant flash/back up any roms and it will always bring me to recovery and do nothing. My clockwork recovery is on 2.5.0.1 and how do you even update clockwork anyway, it's always telling me there's a new version

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen