Rooting samsung Galaxy Y S5360, I updated Link2SD but failed and got installation & memory corrupted, why?

ashishkorba

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Rooting samsung Galaxy Y S5360, I updated Link2SD but failed and got installation & memory corrupted

I own Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, with Android 2.3.6 (I think Gingerbread) and inserted a memory card of 1 GB in the handset. Assessing the requirement for greater space I decided to go ahead with rooting and successfully got it done through my friend and three additional set of apps were finally added, Link2SD,Go Backup and SuperUser. Later I decided to update to latest Link2SD from PlayStore, but somehow could not get the update right and and got the installation corrupted. After that i could not download New apps, (despite ample memory space), Upgrade Whatsapp(or retreive new messages, videos or photos) which I later removed with the intent of having fresh installation but could not and inability of deleting items from the Gallery (existing photos/ videos of whats app).

Any suggestions how can I rollback to my previous successful mobile state and restore possibility of adding new apps, Installing and using whatsapp, or even deleting items from Gallery Someone suggested factory data reset/ format SD Card (But i learnt it might turn into Brick- as it got rooted). Please advise

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae