S Health Issue

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Really enjoying the watch but I have an issue with the calorie counter on S Health, it seems to decide I've already burned a significant amount of calories each day by the time I've woken up. For instance, the last couple of nights I have gone to bed with the watch next to me (I don't like sleeping with a watch on), once on aeroplane mode and once just as normal. When I then wake up at 7am and look at the S Health counter on the watch, it seems to decide that I've already burned about 500-600 calories for the day! Whilst I would love to burn that in my sleep, it's obviously well off.

Is it possible to set it so that the calorie counter is at 0 or a realistic level until I put the watch on in the morning? Or is the issue that I'm not sleeping wearing the watch?

SteveGPickering

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
As far as I know, the app records the amount of calories that you burn while sleeping. Yes - you do also burn calories by breathing, keeping your body warm, heart beat, brain activity, autophagy, etc.

BlackSheriff84

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Really enjoying the watch but I have an issue with the calorie counter on S Health, it seems to decide I've already burned a significant amount of calories each day by the time I've woken up. For instance, the last couple of nights I have gone to bed with the watch next to me (I don't like sleeping with a watch on), once on aeroplane mode and once just as normal. When I then wake up at 7am and look at the S Health counter on the watch, it seems to decide that I've already burned about 500-600 calories for the day! Whilst I would love to burn that in my sleep, it's obviously well off.

Is it possible to set it so that the calorie counter is at 0 or a realistic level until I put the watch on in the morning? Or is the issue that I'm not sleeping wearing the watch?

BlackSheriff84

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Really enjoying the watch but I have an issue with the calorie counter on S Health, it seems to decide I've already burned a significant amount of calories each day by the time I've woken up. For instance, the last couple of nights I have gone to bed with the watch next to me (I don't like sleeping with a watch on), once on aeroplane mode and once just as normal. When I then wake up at 7am and look at the S Health counter on the watch, it seems to decide that I've already burned about 500-600 calories for the day! Whilst I would love to burn that in my sleep, it's obviously well off

Sounds about right to me... My Fitbit this morning calculated a calorie burn of 605

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dskc