S roms for the C

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I know someone has asked this before but I'm not seeing it sadly.

Trying to do some research for a co-worker of mine who has an optimus c; he's rooted using gingerbreak already.

We're trying to figure out if there is a working recovery for the C and if any roms would work on it.

I know I have read references of people flashing S roms to the C but they didn't say what recovery they were using; nor do I remember if everything was functioning in the rom.

In short:
-Is there a working recovery for the Optimus C?
-Does anyone know what Optimus * roms are most likely to function on the C?

Thanks as always.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I know someone has asked this before but I'm not seeing it sadly.

Trying to do some research for a co-worker of mine who has an optimus c; he's rooted using gingerbreak already.

We're trying to figure out if there is a working recovery for the C and if any roms would work on it.

I know I have read references of people flashing S roms to the C but they didn't say what recovery they were using; nor do I remember if everything was functioning in the rom.

In short:
-Is there a working recovery for the Optimus C?
-Does anyone know what Optimus * roms are most likely to function on the C?

Thanks as always.

Flash optimus s recovery xionia clockwork and then install something like cm7 but please note im mot responsible for whatever happens an you will,lose service for sure you can always use an optimus s flashed on cricket. Im not responsible if it brwaks your phone

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
use the recovery link in the fourm and install that i can do some reasearch on which roms will most likely work but please note you have a cm7 rom why not use that???????? Just asking

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Checkout the date on the OP, at the time the main question was if recovery even worked. At this point I don't even remember which co worker had the optimus c, let alone if he still does.

Edit: just read this again, apparently I butchered some of it; that's what I get for writing from my phone.

Last edited:

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
.....I just now looked at the date....but its still relevant to anyone else who comes across this page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14