Question S10e black screen of death... maybe?

liljohn883

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm at a loss. I've got a Galaxy S10e. My phone has completely died and unresponsive.

Here's the backs story of what happened just before the crash. My kid was doing a kids messenger video. That ended then he tried to look at a thread on kids messenger. The phone froze at this point. The screen then went black, Samsung logo popped up, then went black and has been dead since.

I've tried every combination possible to force restart the phone but nothing works. No indication on the screen when charging. The wireless charger does act like it sees the phone when placed on it.

Any ideas? I'm up for anything. Thanks so much!

liljohn883

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Try keeping the phone on wireless charger for few hours non disturb and see if anything happens,
Thanks! I had the phone sitting beside me disconnected and it just buzzed. The screen showed 0% for the battery. I plugged it up and it's back to unresponsive.

Hopefully the battery is just really dead and after a few hours charging it'll be back.

liljohn883

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
So far, still dead. After I got the 0% battery screen pop up, I plugged the phone up for 5 hours, but still nothing.

Then end goal is to retrieve the pictures on the phone. At this point I'm game to try anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter