S21 plus replacement back glass

berlinfirelt1

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get the back glass for a s21 plus? The top back corner cracked after being in a case. I was using the armadillo tek case and come to find out it didn't protect my phone. It only fell once roughly 3-4 feet. Also I noticed yesterday when I took the case off that all around the side of the phone was dinged up. Looks like it fell on gravel.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
it's probably best to reach out to a reputable repair place like ubreakifix (I'm pretty sure that's the right name, I'm not American) or even reach out to Samsung. they won't do a warranty repair but you'd hope an out of pocket one would be possible.

iFixit sell parts I think so it's worth looking there if you want to do it yourself.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get the back glass for a s21 plus? The top back corner cracked after being in a case. I was using the armadillo tek case and come to find out it didn't protect my phone. It only fell once roughly 3-4 feet. Also I noticed yesterday when I took the case off that all around the side of the phone was dinged up. Looks like it fell on gravel.
If you want to keep the water resistant , ubreakitifix is certified repair center for Samsung.