S21 Plus

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I jumped on the S21 bandwagon recently and ordered an unlocked S21 plus from Samsung since they had the 128 gb version for 850 dollars. They also have a 256 gb version, but that's 200 more dollars currently. I am coming from a Oneplus 8. I am curious to what you guys like/don't like about the S21 plus? Obviously, my main gripe is with Samsung basically turning into Apple and removing the headphone jack, sd card slot and finally the charger. Other then that, I would think this would be a pretty great device. I love the fact that it has a huge, flat display. I don't really care much about having a 4K display as my OP8 display is only 1080 and looks amazing.

That being said, I am not really a fan of my Oneplus 8 any longer, but I love the super fast charging speeds. My most recent Samsung device is the Note 9 and though it's a good device, by the time I got home from work, I needed to charge up the phone again and I hate sitting around waiting for it to be charged just a little bit. Having 25 watt fast charging and a 4800 mAh battery would be great personally for me.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
TBH, and only my opinion, the S21 plus is basically that middle child which a few like. It's basically the exact same phone as the S21, minus the screen size and back glass. I actually had the S21, but ended up wanting the bigger screen and Ultras camera array, so I got the Ultra. In a short time, you may start asking yourself if you should've just got the Ultra for a couple hundred more, just like I did...lol

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
All your points i agree with. I choose the s21+ too because its a flat display. But man that doesnt seem right 128gb to 256gb shouldnt be $200. i looked but its all sold out. I got the 256gb for $50 extra.

You dont have a charger in the car? The s21 series chargers pretty fast for only 25watts. it takes me about 1 hour to charge from dead to full.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The s21 felt great in the hand. The plastic back still felt premium. I just didn't like the smaller screen. So I tried the s21 ultra, but it was just a tad too big and heavy to use comfortably. So I tried the s21 plus and really liked it. Despite basically being the same size as the ultra. The smaller camera bump and the flat screen makes all the difference IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz