S23 Regrets

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiosity, anyone regret trading it on or for those who received an unlocked one? I knew the differences would be extremely minor, but I feel like the 23 camera isn't as good as I'd thought it would be.
I have a certain number of days to return it back to Samsung. So I'll have to decide soon. It also could be paid price as a factor as trades of course for unlocked were kinda weak lol

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity, anyone regret trading it on or for those who received an unlocked one? I knew the differences would be extremely minor, but I feel like the 23 camera isn't as good as I'd thought it would be.
I have a certain number of days to return it back to Samsung. So I'll have to decide soon. It also could be paid price as a factor as trades of course for unlocked were kinda weak lol

This is why I tell people not to send the phone's your trading in for about a week

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
You do realize the phone hasn't officially been released? With that being said most people that pre-ordered will be receiving their phones this coming week. I would slow down on creating a remorse thread so soon after getting the phone. If you really felt the need to return so quickly why even purchase the phone?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
You do realize the phone hasn't officially been released? With that being said most people that pre-ordered will be receiving their phones this coming week. I would slow down on creating a remorse thread so soon after getting the phone. If you really felt the need to return so quickly why even purchase the phone?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app
I'm a sucker for new gadgets. I think trucksmoveamerica is correct.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I know. I'm a weird person when sometimes it comes to purchases. But you're right, I'll give it a week.

I highly recommend it since you're probably not going to get the traded in phone back or it would be a headache doing it.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Are you allowed to return it if you open it and try/use it or does it have to be kept unopened to return the new phones?

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Did you try shooting video or just still pics?

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Buyers remorse as well as change can be hard.

I get the do I really need to have this new phone and the outlay of £1,200.00 when my current phone is good still.

This year I'm holding off as my s²² Ultra does still tick my wants and needs boxes.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I think from past it has to be mailed by day 15...?
Absolutely that's why there is no hurry to send in the trade in. The tracking number for trade in has to go live on day 15.

When I've done customer support via chat there was a option to extend the trade in time which I don't know how that works, but it looks like you can extend it if need be.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronnyh