S3 on sale for $30, online only at AT&T

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the link. That price is for a refurbished phone though

Yes it is and they are generally new, never activated, 90 day warranty with AT&T and full year warranty with Samsung. I got the same deal on Black Friday, my phone was made on Oct 30th, never activated and obviously was returned for a different color or different phone and couldn't be sold as new. "Refurb" doesn't always mean something wrong and it was fixed, many times it is just something that can't be sold as New in the Box.

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, buyer beware with a refurbished Samsung. Bought my wife a refurbished Galaxy S 2, it worked great for 120 days, just enough to get by the 90 warranty, then died. On the other hand, I got an iphone 4 refurnished that I used for two trouble free years before trading it on for my S3.

Luck of the draw!?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, buyer beware with a refurbished Samsung. Bought my wife a refurbished Galaxy S 2, it worked great for 120 days, just enough to get by the 90 warranty, then died. On the other hand, I got an iphone 4 refurnished that I used for two trouble free years before trading it on for my S3.

Luck of the draw!?

I would say it was an odd occurrence, but wouldn't matter, Samsung still had a one year full warranty on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmet7883