S7 - Two year contract pricing?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what the price will be for a 2 year contract? A month or two after the s5 debuted at $199 it was on sale for $99. Do you think that will most likely be the case with this phone as well with Verizon?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Two year contract prices

No one can know for sure, but I would suspect a sale in a few months...

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

At BB now, the GS7 is $200 with a 2-yr Sprint contract; GS7 Edge is $300. I doubt the GS7's prices will be lowered until the GS6's are pretty much sold out.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Called Verizon. It's $199 now with a two yr contract for the S7. Not convinced I need or want the Edge for some reason. Well ONE reason is the size. I'd love the extra screen real-estate but my hands are small and I already can't operate my S5 with one hand. Sounds a little gimmicky and not worth the extra $100 (to me).
Without being able to tell me for sure, he agreed on the time frame of the new phone generally going on sale for half price within the first two months. It usually coincides with a holiday like Mother's Day or Easter. I can certainly wait that long. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the phone gods will smile down at me and there will be a white version of the phone available by then! I just can't see myself carrying either one of those colors (gold or black) Bleh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca