s9+ not receiving phone calls reliably

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So Verizon S9+ , wife will call me, I see it in her call history. My phone will not ring, no missed call. She says she gets voice mail message. This isn't every time. I usually need to do a restart to temporarily correct the issue. It has happened with other callers as well.

Additionally, last few days, I have had apps freeze while loading, and my phone is restarting. It's a quick restart, pops back on after 5 or 6 seconds.

Anyone else seeing these issues...I find nothing searching it out.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
None here. Sounds like you need to factory reset or make Verizon vive u another one. When is the last time you restarted the phone? Also make sure you've installed all the updates. Could just be a bug.

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
None here. Sounds like you need to factory reset or make Verizon vive u another one. When is the last time you restarted the phone? Also make sure you've installed all the updates. Could just be a bug.

I restart often. Sometimes daily just to make sure. I also did a cache dump on it 2 days ago. Last night, my wife sent me a text that I received 20 minutes later.

lmandl

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I just called Verizon about this. Some of my texts come thru the next day. They had me clear data from my text app and 2 other "messaging" apps. It's not only in my Verizon text messaging app. Also happens in my Kik app and snapchat. So I don't think it's an app problem, but they had me clear the data in those apps. Then I also think they did something remotely because my background switched to the stock one that comes on the phone. I only noticed it after we had hung up and I didn't feel like calling back and waiting on hold for another 20 minutes just to ask.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur