S9+ vs Note 9 Camera

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I know it's said that they're the same. But they're not unless I got a bad S9+ camera and frankly, I've always thought I did. Have you heard of the Note 9 cam being better than the S9+? Do you have both and have you compared the two? I have both and compared them last night. Clear winner was Note 9. I'd be interested to know if anyone else can see a difference.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I know it's said that they're the same. But they're not unless I got a bad S9+ camera and frankly, I've always thought I did. Have you heard of the Note 9 cam being better than the S9+? Do you have both and have you compared the two? I have both and compared them last night. Clear winner was Note 9. I'd be interested to know if anyone else can see a difference.
I see the differences in review comparisons. The software is better in the Note.

mango1228

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I had s9 plus devices and 2 out of the 4 had excellent cameras and same with note 9 had a blue one and noticed the camera and screen where not good. Now have a copper one and its perfect. So i had hit and misses with s9 cameras

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I have both S9+ and Note 9. The Note 9 has proven the better camera for the type photos I snap. I am sure it depends on the person and their expectations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa