Samsung Account Issues

Jeremiah Gustafson

Sep 8, 2018
Visit site
I've been having issues with Samsung's Smartthings/Account app lately. Whenever I try to do anything with the app, I get several dialog boxes indicating different Samsung apps have crashed such as find my mobile and samsung cloud. Then, while periodically using my phone (later in the day) I keep getting those same dialog boxes. Once I remove the Samsung account from the accounts setting of phone, I dont have the issues. I've made sure all apps are updated, I've cleared the cache of each app and even did a full reset of phone to no avail. There are no other issues with any apps too, just the samsung account associated apps from what I can see.

Jist wondering if anyone has had similar issues or can offer a fix.

Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Experience Version 9.0

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been having issues with Samsung's Smartthings/Account app lately. Whenever I try to do anything with the app, I get several dialog boxes indicating different Samsung apps have crashed such as find my mobile and samsung cloud. Then, while periodically using my phone (later in the day) I keep getting those same dialog boxes. Once I remove the Samsung account from the accounts setting of phone, I dont have the issues. I've made sure all apps are updated, I've cleared the cache of each app and even did a full reset of phone to no avail. There are no other issues with any apps too, just the samsung account associated apps from what I can see.

Jist wondering if anyone has had similar issues or can offer a fix.

Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Experience Version 9.0

Have you tried uninstalling the smart things app, and then re install it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa