Samsung Behold II

ohgeez

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Kind of interesting that there's no buzz and this phone.

A combination of touchwiz and android with an AMOLED screen and camera with flash.

I owned the original behold (for about 3 weeks) before I switched to the G1. It was a nice phone and took good pictures and texting was really easy but internet...BLAH....

Form the little info I found on the net, it doesn't seem that Samsung wants to spend the marketing money and that Tmo is too busy with other things to really care.

SpeedVX

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I have had this phone for a while now and I can honestly tell you its really not that good. Samsung has put an absolutely awful overlay on it (about as far from HTC as you could possibly get).

Here's just one example:

There's also this weird cube thing (with its own hardware button even!) that shows you a 3-d cube on the screen with options on every side -- Amazon, Youtube, etc. You can either finger drag the cube around to choose something, or shake the phone to get it to spin and land on something random (why you would want something random I have no idea). But the most idiotic part? You can't customize it. You are stuck with the selections for the options on each side.

About the only good part is the camera software, which Samsung really knocked out of the park.

And its wicked expensive.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, how carriers can charge more than $100 MAX on something running the old arm11 processors doesn't seem to make sense.

and i agree, the touchwiz ui is terrible!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karri87880