Samsung Cloud - Note 9 & Galaxy Tab S6

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I operate both the Note 9 phone and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 tablet

Within the tablet's Samsung Gallery app there is a slide button that allows me to back up to the Samsung Cloud.

The Samsung gallery app in the Note 9 does not have that option but has the option to back up to Verizon (my provider) Cloud

Is there a way to back up content of Samsung Gallery of the Note 9 to Samsung Cloud?

In other words, how can I share photos/videos between my Note 9 and Tab S6 through the Samsung Gallery app?

If this isn't possible, what other photo gallery app is recommended? I am not a fan of Google photos because I don't see albums I created with Windows file manager

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Samsung Gallery & Samsung Cloud = Note 9 & Tab S6

I operate both the Note 9 phone and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 tablet

Within the tablet's Samsung Gallery app there is a slide button that allows me to back up content to the Samsung Cloud.

The Samsung gallery app in the Note 9 does not have that option but the option to back up to Verizon (my provider) Cloud

Is there a way to back up content of Samsung Gallery of the Note 9 to Samsung Cloud?

In other words, using the Samsung Gallery app, how do I sync/back up content between my Note 9 and Tab S6?

If this isn't possible, what other app is recommended? I am not a fan of Google Photos