Samsung Fold New Release Date June 13?

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Here is an article on it saying it could be but they are not absolute certain. If anyone is ordering through AT&T can you confirm if it shows June 13?

Samsung Galaxy Fold release date has now been moved to June 13, as per emails sent out to its customers by US carrier AT&T. Samsung's $2000 foldable phone was set to release on April 26, but it was officially delayed.

"https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/mobile-tabs/samsung-galaxy-folds-new-release-date-is-june-13-5694089/"

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
That was the stated/updated ship date that was provided to AT&T pre-order customers when they sent out their email asking you to confirm you wanted to keep your pre-order. it has not changed from that as of the last time I checked my order.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
That was the stated/updated ship date that was provided to AT&T pre-order customers when they sent out their email asking you to confirm you wanted to keep your pre-order. it has not changed from that as of the last time I checked my order.

So maybe it will be June. More than likely Samsung will confirm it before May 31.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kidzkee