samsung galaxy Centura RAM

Kyle Mullen1

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello i just joined and so far im likeing this site. Im adding it to book marks. But anyways, i have a BIG problem. I meen ive read and askt and ive done every thing i can think of in any way to fix my phone. Its the phones ram or something. I cant watch youtube or anything its to slow. And i woulnt be here if a task killer or any of them apps would fix it. And or if me deleteing every app. And i woulnt be here if i havent reset my phone back to factory mode. So i want to know how i can fix this becouse i even payed for help and they said " either read the info that came with it or download Anti virus" and im telling you its not my memorie and i have a tower right next to my house. Ive never had problems till now. It randomly stopt loading youtube yet alone internet. It took me 36 mins to get onto this page for help. Its getting slower as time gose on. My sd card is blank and my internal memorie is like VARRY good. Like im only useing 1 ta 2% of it. I cant even spell becouse its so slow. Btw i have a strait talk and i buy the 45 $ cards for the service. But i need help and when i call the strait talk, place they put me. on hold till the place closes... ive dine it 7 times now. So im down to this for help. Becouse im out of things to do to fix it. Please help.. p.s. sorry bout spelling my phone is twitching and glitching and being slow.. i hope someone can fix this cuz this is something that idk how to fix.

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello i just joined and so far im likeing this site. Im adding it to book marks. But anyways, i have a BIG problem. I meen ive read and askt and ive done every thing i can think of in any way to fix my phone. Its the phones ram or something. I cant watch youtube or anything its to slow. And i woulnt be here if a task killer or any of them apps would fix it. And or if me deleteing every app. And i woulnt be here if i havent reset my phone back to factory mode. So i want to know how i can fix this becouse i even payed for help and they said " either read the info that came with it or download Anti virus" and im telling you its not my memorie and i have a tower right next to my house. Ive never had problems till now. It randomly stopt loading youtube yet alone internet. It took me 36 mins to get onto this page for help. Its getting slower as time gose on. My sd card is blank and my internal memorie is like VARRY good. Like im only useing 1 ta 2% of it. I cant even spell becouse its so slow. Btw i have a strait talk and i buy the 45 $ cards for the service. But i need help and when i call the strait talk, place they put me. on hold till the place closes... ive dine it 7 times now. So im down to this for help. Becouse im out of things to do to fix it. Please help.. p.s. sorry bout spelling my phone is twitching and glitching and being slow.. i hope someone can fix this cuz this is something that idk how to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal