Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone keeps rebooting

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Put it into safe mode to see if it keeps doing.it. if it stops then start uninstalling apps you have recently downloaded.until you find the culprit. If it still does it in safe mode then something else is wrong.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your post to the previous thread you started as a guest, and made you the owner of that guest post.

Do any of the buttons seem stuck? Does this happen without the case on?

Chances are the firmware has become corrupt, or the motherboard has failed. Is the phone still under warranty?

mcp111

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site
You can fix the rebooting issue on your Galaxy M12 by checking the update for your device, clearing storage space, pulling your SD card (if you use it), and doing a factory reset.

Why remove sd card? How is that going to help? I don't want to do a factory reset because I have a lot of data that I cannot afford to lose!!!

mcp111

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site
I merged your post to the previous thread you started as a guest, and made you the owner of that guest post.

Do any of the buttons seem stuck? Does this happen without the case on?

Chances are the firmware has become corrupt, or the motherboard has failed. Is the phone still under warranty?

Buttons don't seem to be stuck. Some apps suddenly got disabled. Don't know why? Phone is not under warranty

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy m12 smartphone keeps rebooting!!!

My phone has very little space and it's not even allowing me to uninstall apps to create more space. IT just says uninstalling and hangs. It does not uninstall. So how will flashing firmware work? That also needs free space
Flashing the stock firmware doesn't need space it will be like installing windows again when it gets corrupt on your pc.
You will need a tool called odin and frija and a pc to download those to .

mcp111

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site

Flashing the stock firmware doesn't need space it will be like installing windows again when it gets corrupt on your pc.
You will need a tool called odin and frija and a pc to download those to .

When you reinstall Windows it does require free space for temporary files. So how can you say this won't require space?

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Also the first step in flashing new firmware to a phone is to wipe it. Part of the reason you don't stop once started.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mcp111

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site

Geez do you want to listen or not ?
Your installing a new copy of the firmware which will factory reset .
But that's the whole point
FRiom the very beginning I've been telling you I don't want to factory reset
I cannot afford to lose my data
So I want non-destructive options

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

But that's the whole point
FRiom the very beginning I've been telling you I don't want to factory reset
I cannot afford to lose my data
So I want non-destructive options
Unless you had back up Samsung cloud or PC smart switch back up , Google back up your chances are close to none on saving data . If you have Samsung. Back up on in the device u can get some of your data but picture u won't . https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login
So if you want try see you can restore the phone that's what you will need to try flash through Odin .

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
If I'm scrolling through email or an app and the phone is going on rebooting, what does that have to do with SDcard?

It has everything to do with the SD card. I've personally experienced your exact problem with a bad SD card, and removing it fixed the problem. You need to try all the suggestions we're giving you if you really want our help ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995