Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock email app sync issue

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that their stock email app isn't syncing? No settings have been changed. All syncs are set to push. Weird issue.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stock email app sync issue

Stock email is working fine for me. What kind of email account do you have set up?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stock email app sync issue

All is working again... Nothing done but it's working??? Oh well. Note on everyone.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Inigo S

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with the standard email app on my new Note 4.

Only (very) old emails will load and the separation bars "today" "yesterday" etc. are also invisible. Only the "older" bar shows. I tried different sync settings and even deleted the accounts and rebooted the phone, to no avail. Same problem with all email accounts.

All accounts are Gmail. The Gmail app does sync normally. The OE mail app works normally on all other Samsung devices (Note 3, Tab S).

Does anyone have a fix, or even a clue what the problem is?

I would be grateful for your help!

vocalfons

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with the standard email app on my new Note 4.

Only (very) old emails will load and the separation bars "today" "yesterday" etc. are also invisible. Only the "older" bar shows. I tried different sync settings and even deleted the accounts and rebooted the phone, to no avail. Same problem with all email accounts.

All accounts are Gmail. The Gmail app does sync normally. The OE mail app works normally on all other Samsung devices (Note 3, Tab S).

Does anyone have a fix, or even a clue what the problem is?

I would be grateful for your help!

I had exactly the same problem. My solution? Remove your Gmail account from the email app. Install it again, but don't select it from the drop down list. Install it manually. Choice 'imap' account. Set the time periode you wist to download and....presto! You're good to go!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital