Samsung Galaxy Note

sirdomino

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow! It has 1080p video, a dualcore 1.4ghz chip, and a 5.3" screen. That seems like literally the perfect combo, and the size puts it between a tablet and phone.

So how does one go about upgrading a phone via AT&T? Do you have to sign a new contract? I am sure you have to wait until you are eligible.

Or do you just buy the new phone, full cost, and sell the old one to subsidize the cost?

Thanks.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
You can sign another contract, pay your early termination fees if your currect contract is not up, and pay the $200-$300 for it, or you can pay the full ~$800 for it and just swap your SIM card.

sirdomino

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
If you are eligible for an upgrade, would you be able to just buy it at the discounted rate? And if so, would you have to sign a new contract for 2-years from the new date?

Thanks! :)

george_k

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love a phone with a nice, big screen like this. The only problem is that it is predicted to release in the U.S. no sooner than end of 2nd Qtr 2012. Unfortunately, I need a phone now! If it was out now or within a month or two, I would give this phone very serious consideration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mombai