Samsung Galaxy S10+ Gallery preview videos.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, does anyone know how to prevent videos in my gallery playing a preview? This is on an S10+ that is only a few weeks old, and is recently updated, and the gallery app is also fully updated.
Exactly what happens is I am scrolling through the gallery and it starts playing a sound muted thumbnail view, of any videos in my gallery. If I open one of the videos, the preview continues playing but at the opened size. the thing that is annoying me is that if I press play on one of the videos it starts from wherever the autoplay preview has reached, making me either have to restart the video or miss half of it.
I have looked through other pages to find the answer and they suggest turning auto play off on Facebook (which already was off), which I thought was odd but didn't help anyway, and then another suggestion was to press play on the video and then open the settings and turn off auto play (that button isn't there either). So what I want is NOT turn off autoplay, it's to stop gallery playing a video preview.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20