Samsung Galaxy S23 preorders in South Korea signal huge success for the series.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I think, according to the activity here, I would say the sales of the S23 series are doing well globally. :D

No telling if it is record breaking.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Samsung spends a lot on marketing to tell us good things even if it isn't true. I read that somewhere in a article.

Of the sales are really high I would say it's because of the carrier high trade in amounts. Whether you agree with them or not. We don't need to fire that conversation up here.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Samsung spends a lot on marketing to tell us good things even if it isn't true. I read that somewhere in a article.

That statement can be true about so many things posted on the internet.

Once I went Foldable and wasn't sure I would ever go back to a normal phone. Now that I am on the S23U from a Z Fold 3, I can say that I REALLY miss the screen on the Fold. SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!!!

But, after a few days now on the S23U, I can say that I am missing it less and less, but when I REALLY think about it, I miss it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That statement can be true about so many things posted on the internet.

Once I went Foldable and wasn't sure I would ever go back to a normal phone. Now that I am on the S23U from a Z Fold 3, I can say that I REALLY miss the screen on the Fold. SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!!!

But, after a few days now on the S23U, I can say that I am missing it less and less, but when I REALLY think about it, I miss it.
I'll go back to my fold 4. The S23U is my back up and ice every now and then phone.

I read just saying just because Samsung reports string y pre-orders doesn't mean it's true. Lol

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
They say that at every launch. And then like last year, you'll hear them say they fell short of their target of 30 million. :confused:

It's easy to generate some momentum like in the US when you are knocking off $1000 of the price for trading in a six year old iPhone 8.

But keeping the momentum for 12 months.. that's another story we'll hear in about 6-8 months.

Great phone though. Thankful for the discount!! :)