samsung galaxy s3 vs htc evo lte

mikeinaustin

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
i have the evo lte and my wife got her s3 in yesterday (both sprint).

The s3 is generally speaking faster at doing things.

the s3 camera with flash is almost useless in low light conditions because it leaves you with very blueish picture. you can adjust for this by changing settings here and there but you should not have to (thats what auto settings are for).

the stock samsung keyboard better.

foxfi works with the eve lte it does not with s3.

there does not appear to be any app that supports moving apps from phone to sd on the s3 yet. i tried 3 of the most popular including the one i use fine on the evo lte.

yes the back of the s3 is pretty much the cheapest material i have ever seen, not even the quality of a plastic water bottle.

overall i like my evo lte better.

Reactions: bc2k

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I'm dying to see one in person! If you have any more comparison's to make (screen quality would be a nice one) then please let us know

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
there does not appear to be any app that supports moving apps from phone to sd on the s3 yet. i tried 3 of the most popular including the one i use fine on the evo lte.

Why's that matter? These days they have so much app space you'd have to go crazy to run out.

mikeinaustin

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
all things considered, i like the evo lte screen better. the s3 screen has a general bias toward blue so things don't look quite as natural or real.

bm0589

May 26, 2012
Visit site
i have the evo lte and my wife got her s3 in yesterday (both sprint).

The s3 is generally speaking faster at doing things.

the s3 camera with flash is almost useless in low light conditions because it leaves you with very blueish picture. you can adjust for this by changing settings here and there but you should not have to (thats what auto settings are for).

the stock samsung keyboard better.

foxfi works with the eve lte it does not with s3.

yes the back of the s3 is pretty much the cheapest material i have ever seen, not even the quality of a plastic water bottle.

overall i like my evo lte better.

How do the radios compare?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463