Samsung galaxy s3

don wonder

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
When listening to music or a podcast using blue tooth ear piece. The notification sounds blast my ear. The volume is turned down low. Until I get a notification. Now the notifications sender name blast to headset not to phone. I don't want or like that. Using a jawbone era headset. Help?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When listening to music or a podcast using blue tooth ear piece. The notification sounds blast my ear. The volume is turned down low. Until I get a notification. Now the notifications sender name blast to headset not to phone. I don't want or like that. Using a jawbone era headset. Help?

The volume on the bluetooth or the media volume? Those are two separate settings. Bluetooth only coming up when a device is connected.

don wonder

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
The volume of Ringtone set to lowest setting. The volume of notification set to lowest setting. The media volume set to middle volume. The volume on blue tooth set to low setting. Yet notification sounds blast through ear piece :-( and sounds are low on phone.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The volume of Ringtone set to lowest setting. The volume of notification set to lowest setting. The media volume set to middle volume. The volume on blue tooth set to low setting. Yet notification sounds blast through ear piece :-( and sounds are low on phone.

I am at a loss for an answer

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

don wonder

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings then go to language and input then driving mode. Turn driving mode off or uncheck what's blasting through the blue tooth.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
For future reference note that there's a Driving mode toggle in the Quick settingsuploadfromtaptalk1376674605533.jpgSent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050