Samsung Galaxy S5 rear lense looks to be at a slight angle

RavityG

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Just bought an S5. Been very OCD and have been checking it out. All seems well apart from the back lense. If you lay the phone face down on the table and look at it from the side at eye level so you can see the lense slightly sticking out from the case, it appears to me to be at a very slight slope, maybe 1 degree or so, resulting in south most lense part appearing to slick out the back slightly more than the north lense part. This is an OCD check, its by no means factual, you have to really stare at it on mine to notice it and it could be an illusion alas its bugging me. Upon quickly glancing you wouldnt notice it...

Can you guys check yours, or better yet upload some infocus shots of the side of the phone whilist its laying flat on the table?

I checked out another phone in a shop and it appeared to be the same so could be as designed...

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Get the Samsung wireless charging back. The camera will be flush with the back. It is also a great way to charge. No more removing the port cover!

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Never once bothered to look that close, it takes good pictures and the screen shows what it is looking at.

I have a case on my phone to keep from loosing the darn thing, so it really don't matter.

RavityG

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I hear what you are both saying.

If its at a slight angle will the images be slightly pointing up? I guess a one degree angle wouldnt really matter int he end because as you hold the phone to what you think is flat... you probably be withint a tolerance of a few degrees to someone else and in between pictues anyway?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Even if it was pointed 45 degrees off center, it would not matter.

You will be viewing on the display exactly what the camera is seeing.

I think you are hung up on a non-issue, let it go and move on with your life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital