Samsung Galaxy SIII vs. HTC One X vs. Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocke

pennylilithwise

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

I am new to this forum and soon-to-be new to android (an iphone convert!).

I am on ATT and considering between a few phones.

1. The HTC One X
2. The Samsung Galaxy SIII
3. The Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

I am not a high-tech person and I really don't understand the difference between one-two-or-four quad processor things, I just want a great phone that works well for apps, photos, etc.

I know everyone is probably wondering why I'm considering the SII Skyrocket up against SIII (I assume everyone will say SIII is clearly much better) but the reason I've proposed the three is-

HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy SIII are both $200 and the Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket is $10.

So what I need is...

1. HTC or Samsung?
2. What makes the SIII really $190 better for a non-tech person?

Big thanks to everyone for your advice!!!

rejovinated

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
For you, any of those phones will satisfy you.. One saving you nearly $200 and the other 2 are more of a future proof phone (better camera, faster/smoother, and ect), although keeping up with technology is difficult and expensive. S3 and S2 have replaceable battery and sd card slot to provide more memory for photos, and music, and junk. While the one x doesn't have that and provides you with 16gb of memory. Maybe you can decide a little better with that quick tip.

Sent from my HTC One X

Reactions: pennylilithwise

astoriacub

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII vs. HTC One X vs. Samsung Galaxy SII Skyr

One X or S3. Both are much more future proof hardware wise. Sense or Touchwiz should be based on what your personal needs and tastes are. Hardware wise both are excellent top of the line Androids for the next 6 months or so.

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

Atrix 3 is being released next month, if the rumors are to be believed. Might be worth a look.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Atrix 3 is being released next month, if the rumors are to be believed. Might be worth a look.

Depends on the screen and battery size. Anyway, between the Galaxy S III and the HTC One X, it's really a personal taste thing. There are very few differences when it comes to performance or battery life other than the Samsung's SD slot. But screen type, material, unibody, UI/Skin, is generally personal preference.

Personally I prefer HTC. But I didn't before SenseUI 4.0 FYI.

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
For you, any of those phones will satisfy you.. One saving you nearly $200 and the other 2 are more of a future proof phone (better camera, faster/smoother, and ect), although keeping up with technology is difficult and expensive. S3 and S2 have replaceable battery and sd card slot to provide more memory for photos, and music, and junk. While the one x doesn't have that and provides you with 16gb of memory. Maybe you can decide a little better with that quick tip.

Sent from my HTC One X

My one X only has like 9.93 gb of internal storage?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums