Samsung galaxy tab 3 flash problem...

chyzy12

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I have problem with Adobe flash. I installed maybe 10 different versions and anyone work I use 5 different browser's and flash dont work.

chyzy12

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey thx for reply yhis version flash dont work on my tablet ;/ on my phone S3 work nice but on tablet don't. ?. You have any idea?

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So puffin browser works but crashes a lot...

Anyone have a stable fix to this flash issue?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try this in a little bit, if it works I can't thank you enough, this has been such a headache!

Edit:
So I tried and did this as you said, it seems to be a step closer but no dice. Rather than not detecting flash, I get a common error of a plugin is needed to display this content.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Tonya Bartow Fish

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Fixed my Tab 3 flash issue by going to this link:
Archived Flash Player versions
I use Dolphin browser. Be sure to download the .apk version of flash & that you have the "allow app downloads from 3rd party....." box checked in your settings. This is the only thing that worked for me. (just now tested this link & it works)

jackbquick123

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have tried several different versions of flash for previous jb 4.0 and I still can't get it to work. I can side load it and install but can't get it to work with boat or dolphin browser. I am familiar with doing this , I have installed it on several types of phones and my wife's note 10.1 and they work fine.i have factory reset and tried and always un install before trying to install again. I have enabled add ons in the original browser and turned on flash in boat and dolphin browser but still no go .I just got this tab 3 10.1 a couple of days ago and I let it update the o.s. before I tried to install flash and was wondering if maybe the update blocks it from actually working because it shows it has installed .if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Fixed my Tab 3 flash issue by going to this link:
Archived Flash Player versions
I use Dolphin browser. Be sure to download the .apk version of flash & that you have the "allow app downloads from 3rd party....." box checked in your settings. This is the only thing that worked for me. (just now tested this link & it works)
Flash Player from referenced site and Dolphin work for me as well. Make sure you are downloading the latest version from the section labeled "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives".

jackbquick123

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Ty but did all of that,, I have it working on 4 other devices.. And puffin has a built-in flash. I went and got the older 4.1.2 note and all is well here. Thanks for the replies

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen