News Samsung Galaxy users report Android Auto problems after One UI 6 update

maxmin

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
This has been a problem with Pixels since the Android 14 rollout in October. Immediately after the Android 14 update my wireless Android Auto would constantly disconnect. Plugged in would work fine. With the Android 14 update that came out in December it was finally fixed and I get no more Android Auto disconnects.

One of the Pixel advantages (or disadvantages in cases like this) is that they push the Android major updates to Pixels very early in the release. Pixel owners get the bugs first. Other manufacturers take some time to roll out the major Android updates. So, it will take however much time it takes Samsung to incorporate the latest Android update from Google and release it to users to fix this bug for them.

As an aside, I did report this problem to Google many times using the OS feedback and the Android Auto feedback. But in Google's sad form they never reply or give any indication that it is being worked on. A little more openness from Google would go a long way in improving the user experience.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred