Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Gave me alerts all day yesterday and just suddenly quit today. I've messed with every setting I can think of. Does anyone have suggestions?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Gave me alerts all day yesterday and just suddenly quit today. I've messed with every setting I can think of. Does anyone have suggestions?

Personally, I would delete the cache on the watch and reboot it. That might fix your issue without having to do a factory reset. You can Google how to get to the recovery screen and do the cache clearing.

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I would delete the cache on the watch and reboot it. That might fix your issue without having to do a factory reset. You can Google how to get to the recovery screen and do the cache clearing.
I had to uninstall and reinstall 4 times. Cashe did nothing, unfortunately. It would get the notification and a dot would show up but no like pop up on the watch, until uninstall and reinstall and again and again and....lol

thecolonel62

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I had to uninstall and reinstall 4 times. Cashe did nothing, unfortunately. It would get the notification and a dot would show up but no like pop up on the watch, until uninstall and reinstall and again and again and....lol

Uninstall and reinstall what exactly?

I have the same problem

Are you sorted now? Does it show the message when you tap the screen?

thecolonel62

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Somewhat embarrassingly I thought I had rebooted both my watch and my phone.

It turns out that I may have only rebooted the watch.

Now that I have definitely rebooted the phone the notifications appear again.

Sorry for any confusion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty1