Samsung Gear S

Marko Ilic1

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello all! Ive got my Samsung Gear S today, i totally like it! BUT as i was testing stuff out, i added an other City to my watch, now i got 2 watches displayed on the Screen and i cant remove it. Was searching the whole Internet but couldn't find any solution. Tried to tap it and hold until it say delete but nothing happens... Samsung Gear app on the phone cant help with that Problem aswell. Any Solutions?

Have a nice day. Greetings from Switzerland.

edit.

Thanks alot for the Answers. But it still dont solve the problem. Clock style 8 and 7, the both have the option to show 2 Different time zones and i want to remove one of them cause i do like the Theme, but dont wanna see 2 clocks on the screen. :'(

Last edited:

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
If you press and hold on the watch face, you should be able to scroll right/left to select a different watch face. (There's a watch face that shows 2 different time zones, but there are several others that only show one time zone.)

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Glad you like it.
From your Gear Manager screen follow the screen shots below

0bc905697bda803f8bef084780e2bdab.jpg

538a06d91a3fb2f451c780ac40735494.jpg

Choose the face you want to use by tapping it on the left in the circle.
d5039a698ba6637a6cf683bbcbbfd5fb.jpg

Hope that helps.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Marko Ilic1

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks alot for the Answers. But it still dont solve the problem. Clock style 8 and 7, the both have the option to show 2 Different time zones and i want to remove one of them cause i do like the Theme, but dont wanna see 2 clocks on the screen.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Only thing I can think of in that case is do a factory reset of the watch since you just got it today. There won't be a lot of stuff lost in setup etc by doing so. Go to watch settings and scroll down to Reset Gear. Tap it and it should put your watch back to lie it was when you first got it.
Sorry I couldn't find anything less extreme.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randal