News Samsung is suing Oura, and the outcome will decide the future of smart rings

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Oura appears to be just a little too aggressive. not being a fan of lawfare, I'm glad to see Samsung pop them in the mouth first.

Djohn14

Jul 10, 2024
Visit site
I predicted months ago that Oura would sue Samsung over the Galaxy Ring. Well, so did Samsung's lawyers. Foreseeing Oura's litigious strategy of attacking smart ring brands like Ultrahuman, Circular, and RingConn, Samsung wants legal confirmation that the Galaxy Ring isn't infringing on Oura's 100 patents.

Samsung is suing Oura, and the outcome will decide the future of smart rings : Read more
Yes, this is good actually but right now it looks like Ringconn is being the most developed ring on the market and will continue to be. Samsungs new ring will have a subscription and will basically be just another Oura which is why they are suing them about the patents. The Samsung ring will just appeal to the die hard Samsung users which I have started to see fewer and fewer of over the last few years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstemp33