Samsung Note 2, Problem after Screen replacement.

niioko

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I am new here sorry if i'm breaking any rules or anything like that but I do have a question for some of you that might have been through this sort of a problem before, I had dropped my phone and the glass shattered so i worked up enough courage to replace the screen myself and Ordered the correct parts, and I am 100% sure I do have the correct parts, now heres the problem the phone is working great everything is perfect the screen is responsive, BUT only to the pen and not to the finger touch, it was working before currently I am in the process of doing a factory reset, as directed by a few other websites if this doesnt not work does anyone has any other suggestions? Thank you ahead of time!:-*

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I am new here sorry if i'm breaking any rules or anything like that but I do have a question for some of you that might have been through this sort of a problem before, I had dropped my phone and the glass shattered so i worked up enough courage to replace the screen myself and Ordered the correct parts, and I am 100% sure I do have the correct parts, now heres the problem the phone is working great everything is perfect the screen is responsive, BUT only to the pen and not to the finger touch, it was working before currently I am in the process of doing a factory reset, as directed by a few other websites if this doesnt not work does anyone has any other suggestions? Thank you ahead of time!:-*

i would back everything up and do a factory reset to see if it works that way

jnbarth

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't the note have a configuration option to turn off touch input while using the spen (to avoid stray input). I'm not a note owner - but I seem to remember reading something about that.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026