Samsung S10E not connecting with Android Auto

Ted Turbo

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Is ANYONE working on the software problem not allowing the S10E to connect to Android auto??? I installed a Pioneer AVH-2550NEX. I've been working this problem for 4 months!!!! It's Not the cable, software version or hardware problem. I'm an Engineer and this is BS! I've owned every Samsung Galaxy from S5 - S10! The S10 sucks! Does Anyone know what Samsung or Google is doing about this?

It begins to connect and then hangs on the S10E.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, welcome to AC!

You tried clearing data, and force stop AA app?
Sometimes those 3rd partyhead units give tons of issue themselves , can you reset it ?

Ted Turbo

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
I did. Several times. Even replaced and factory reset the Pioneer several times. Pioneer said it was a well know issue with Google and Samsung. Both point the finger at each other. The app starts connecting and freezes... won't reopen. I swipe it and start it again ... but the same thing happens.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did. Several times. Even replaced and factory reset the Pioneer several times. Pioneer said it was a well know issue with Google and Samsung. Both point the finger at each other. The app starts connecting and freezes... won't reopen. I swipe it and start it again ... but the same thing happens.
Yeah everyone blames someone lol
Can you test your phone in a different vehicle?