Samsung s6 edge wireless charge question

sinanj

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Good day everybody.

I recently got wireless charger for s6 edge, I followed instructions on w/l charger and device manuals and still unable to have it worked. I checked if I need to do something on device settings but could not find. I believe I missed something here or there.

Please help.

Thanks

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What wireless charger did you get? You shouldn't have to do anything with your phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via the Uncarrier

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
If you are using a case, take it off.... Then put your S6 on the charger to see if it works. If it still does not charge you either have a bad charger, or something wrong with the coil in your phone.

Robin Cambier

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Good day everybody.

I recently got wireless charger for s6 edge, I followed instructions on w/l charger and device manuals and still unable to have it worked. I checked if I need to do something on device settings but could not find. I believe I missed something here or there.

Please help.

Thanks

Robin Cambier

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I read the other responses and totally agree, Paul. Take whatever case is on, off, if any... I use an incipio case and it works fine. Otherwise it is either the phone or most likely the charger. I'm on my second one already. Best of luck and let us know if this has helped.

Robin on my s6 edge on the Uncarrier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RebelSynn