Samsung S9 and S8 proximity issue after updating october update

adauto

Nov 3, 2018
Visit site
i am using s9 and s8 both but in my s8 i have updated the October security update from that day my sensors sare not working what are the solutions i have wiped out my cache memory resetted because of that i have not updated my s9
any idea to solve this

adauto

Nov 3, 2018
Visit site
hi symptoms as in my s8 when im calling screen does not off and the rotation is not workin i have tried wiping my cache still the same but when i restarting the device those are working for like 2-4 min after that all those are back again with the issue,wwanted to know anyone here is expriencing this and bit afraid to update my s9 for this

Amjad Rassool

Nov 22, 2018
Visit site
hi symptoms as in my s8 when im calling screen does not off and the rotation is not workin i have tried wiping my cache still the same but when i restarting the device those are working for like 2-4 min after that all those are back again with the issue,wwanted to know anyone here is expriencing this and bit afraid to update my s9 for this

Yes. I am facing the exact same issue with my s8+after the october update. Was your problem resolved? This seems to be a common problem between many s8 users and samsung is not doing anything about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choll