Samsung trade in program US

jrierac@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
I currently have the S8 plus, for $289 I can upgrade to S9 plus (sending my current S8 plus to Samsung of course), do you think it is worth it?

For 500 Note 9...

My current S8 plus is kind of slow and draining battery quick...

Thanks

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm doing it for my daughter... Trading in her S8 Plus for an S9 Plus. Same-$289.99. I had a good experience last year when I did their trade in to get an S8 Plus. I know others have had issues with the program, but my experience was smooth as silk.

jrierac@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
I'm doing it for my daughter... Trading in her S8 Plus for an S9 Plus. Same-$289.99. I had a good experience last year when I did their trade in to get an S8 Plus. I know others have had issues with the program, but my experience was smooth as silk.
Thanks for the feedback! I just think it is a good deal as for that price you get a new phone with a new battery and a bit more powerful

atliens

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Just sent back my s8 back to samsung for the trade in... last time I did this they charged me full price for the s8. I made sure I took pictures and video in case they tried to do this again

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Got my new S9+ 10/10. The trade in S8+ got delivered to Samsung (using their return label) on 10/18. Hope to hear something soon. Last year it went smoothly so I hope this year is the same. Looked at the trade in deal tonight and they took away the extra $100 off on the unlocked I got. So as long as they accept my trade in, I got a great deal.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the S8 plus, for $289 I can upgrade to S9 plus (sending my current S8 plus to Samsung of course), do you think it is worth it?

For 500 Note 9...

My current S8 plus is kind of slow and draining battery quick...

Thanks
I like the S9+ over even Note 9, size and weight matter, and was getting CTS using spen all day.

I'd see if a factory reset and don't restore cures the sluggish feeling first, and try to hold out 6 months for S10 series.

The trade in deal sounds %

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scrap