save music on internal storage or sd card?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Bionics,

Where do you recommend saving music and video files? Internal storage or sd card? What would go onto internal storage?

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as right now music and photos are about the only thing you CAN save on the SD card (there is a bug preventing programs from being moved there) I would suggest you put the music on the SD card.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I transferred my songs from my ogDROID to my Bionic by copying my file of music and dragging it to my bionics folder. It read it and I can listen to music but it saved the songs to my internal... so it took 4gbs of memory :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ok, done. I've got my music, ringtones, notifications, and photos set on my external SD card. So this again begs the question, what gets saved into internal storage?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My problem is that I have about 13GB of music (and I would like more lol) stored on my SD card and I kind of think I want to move it to my internal to save space on the SD since the internal isn't being used by anything at the moment. But I'm scared that Media Go syncing won't be compatible with the phone's internal and SD cards at the same time...I have all my playlists on my PC rather than stored on the phone, so when I load up a playlist I don't want a huge chunk of it not playable due to the syncing of the playlist to the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63