Saving photos taken with the camera to micro SD...

strhessed

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to sen my Moment so that when I snap a photo that it automatically saves to the micro SD card instead of the phones internal memory ? Also, is there a way to move photos already on the phone to the micro SD ? Thanks in advance.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I didn't do anything, jjust noticed that when I went to my microsd card, the photos were there and not on the phone. DOn't know if there's a setting or not. Videos as well.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
all pics and videos are stored on the sd card. Any wallpapers you download go there as well. They do not go into the phone memory. If you notice on your picture gallery folder (when you open it up) that you will see several folders, all photos, all videos, etc, now I wish they didn't go into the all pics folder too along with the individual folders , and I think there is somehow a way to remedy this. I would like to choose which folder things go into like you could do on a BB. That was so nice to pick your folder and I thought I read on a thread somewhere that you could change the path but I don't know how, at least on the moment anyway.

ColdStart

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
all pics and videos are stored on the sd card. Any wallpapers you download go there as well. They do not go into the phone memory. If you notice on your picture gallery folder (when you open it up) that you will see several folders, all photos, all videos, etc, now I wish they didn't go into the all pics folder too along with the individual folders , and I think there is somehow a way to remedy this. I would like to choose which folder things go into like you could do on a BB. That was so nice to pick your folder and I thought I read on a thread somewhere that you could change the path but I don't know how, at least on the moment anyway.

I'm pretty certain that you can't change the path on these phones.