scoreboard needs acitve network connection

smokin221

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
i have been recieving a message on the bottom of my phone since the update that says scoreboard needs active network connection. ive been getting this at various times with multiple apps being used ive done agoogle search which came up with nothing any help would be appreciated

Ryan Glasrud

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I am getting this on my Nexus 7, for about a week now, even when I am connected to the internet. I am sure it is some app with a "scoreboard" that is complaining, but I can't find out what one, because the message is not in the notification bar, it is a popup and the bottom of the screen. :( Any one know what it is ?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Same Problem.. And my battery is running down like crazy.

HTC Evo 4G LTE - recently flashed the OTA to 4.1.1

I know advanced task killer gives notifications at the bottom of the screen...

What has been draining your battery? Check your power history and that may get you pointed in the right direction. Otherwise if you haven't done any resets or anything to clean up memory post update that is always a good idea as well.

Kagetorahn

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem, so I searched the play store to check if anything "scoreboard" related was installed, Brain Age Test Free was the ONLY app in the search results installed on my phone. Immediately went to the apps settings and removed notifications... no more message. :)