Scratches on front/back glass

graham2024

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You guys without cases noticing scratches on your front and or back glass? With all the hubbub about gorilla glass 4, and the Samsung commercials suggesting we lay our phones flat on their faces, I'm real disappointed that I'm seeing tiny scratches on my less than week old S6 edge. Real disappointed.

Posted via the Android Central App

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a protector on the back but nothing on the front. I haven't gotten anything on the screen yet. I work at an airport so it's always going in and out of my pocket with my other phone.

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
In scratches fairly easy, had my HTC One for 1 1/2 years to no scratches, had this one for 30 days and bam a scratch

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
My edge scratched on both side in the first month, real small but it made me buy the 360 degree screen protection from Armor Suit. I love it, plus if u fudge up the install th ompany sends you a new one free, and if u send a pic of the bad install you dont mail anything back. Also purchased the clear back caseology bumper case. Nice!!

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Protective case or not, I still think the glass scratches too easily. My htc on m7 did not scratch this easily

ConnorFilm

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I've had my phone since June 20th. Today, I was cleaning my phone out of its case, and I also indeed noticed one hair line scratch on the bottom of the phone's glass back. Shame, since I rarely take it out. I assume it's from setting the phone down on the table.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, i dont know what scratched mine, probably the table. I still think it should scratch that easily...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Successful_Lunch_216