screen protector cross roads

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
So, just got the s7,and I'm at a crossroad. I work construction so the sand WILL scratch my screen eventually. I just got a glass screen protector from the local shop in the mall, it's terrible, the s7's screen goes almost completely to each of the sides of the phone so the glass protector doesn't cover it all, and it looks terrible! I don't know if I should take it off or keep it......

Posted via the Android Central App

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
If anyone gets a better glass screen protector, get in contact with me, I would like to know if a better one comes out

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Zagg tempered glass endorsement from me. The quality is top notch and they will replace if it breaks. I also like Spigen (way better price) but it's slightly less quality than the Zagg tempered glass.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've always used Spigen glass on my previous phones up until last year when they didn't make it for the S6. I tried a few different ones and had problems with each, especially the one from Verizon. Think I will give Zagg a shot this year if Spigen doesn't make one.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
So, just got the s7,and I'm at a crossroad. I work construction so the sand WILL scratch my screen eventually. I just got a glass screen protector from the local shop in the mall, it's terrible, the s7's screen goes almost completely to each of the sides of the phone so the glass protector doesn't cover it all, and it looks terrible! I don't know if I should take it off or keep it......

Keep it not worth the risk ....wait until Zagg is out

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
According to the Zagg website they will make their "new" flexible glass for the S7 and S7 edge. The popular HD Glass doesn't appear to be coming for the S7.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
FYI zagg glass is horrible for the s7. Purchased two from best buy today and both have extremely bad halo. They do not lay down either. Just so you know. I'd recommend going with a Flexible screen protector until someone comes out with a good glass one that doesn't halo.the current zagg that best buy is carrying is not worth the price. The. Rwcing flexible glass should be sweet tbough

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463