Screen Protector on Gear Fit 2

rhonlynn

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Gear Fit 2. I have a Moto360 which I like but I had Google Fit issues.

I really like my Samsung Gear Fit 2. It maybe a little off in steps, but no great deal. Google Fit said I did yoga when I went for a walk.

I got the Fear fit to track my treadmill, and interval runs. I have a Samsung S6 Edge which I like also,

My question is: Do you use a screen protector? I have one on my Moto360 (which now sits on the charger, cause I don't know what to do with it.). I prefer my Gear Fit 2.

Last edited:

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Not your primary question... But I would not store your 360 on the charger. Better to charge to 80 to 90% and power off. Check every month or so to keep battery healthy.
I think it is almost best to pass on or sell old watches. I know everytime I get a new watch I pretty much forget the old one.
To your question, I am sure Amazon sells screen protectors for the Fit 2.

rhonlynn

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Good answer. I took it off the charger. I ordered a screen protector. I have tons of Swatch Watches. I like watches. Samsung Gear fit 2 does about the same thing as my smart watch. I like them both but not google fit.

djurkash

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Good answer. I took it off the charger. I ordered a screen protector. I have tons of Swatch Watches. I like watches. Samsung Gear fit 2 does about the same thing as my smart watch. I like them both but not google fit.
What kind of issues you had with Google fit?

rhonlynn

May 1, 2015
Visit site
It mapped a run from my house which is about 1 1/2 miles from the NFL stadium on the freeway, yet I ran at the stadium itself.

Also once when I ran intervals it told me I did yoga. lol. And it wasn't good to count my steps. I got frustrated with it when it didn't pick up treadmill miles. Samsung phone does, but I don't use my phone on the gym floor. Samsung Gear fit 2 picks up my tread mill miles and syncs with the phone. The yoga experience was why I got the Gear Fit 2.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I recommend the RinoSkin brand. I have it on my Fit2. Feels smooth and it covers the entire curved screen. Scratched and scuffs heals automatically, and wet installation is fairly easy. I know I'm going to bang the glass against something (I actually haved and the screen protector saved it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisashley2121