Screen sharing from PC / Tablet to a HDTV need help in an office setting

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok so the idea is would like to have EASY capability and not the need for anything bulky to take the screen on a PC / Laptop / Tablet and share that onto a HDTV or Projector for group projects in an office setting. Tablet is not a must but would be nice to be able to do going forward. So the idea would be someone who show an idea from their Laptop and plug in something of a USB device or could be software based but that is not preferred option. The project then could be sent to HDTV or Projector via possible wireless casting device. Have looked into various devices but hoping for some feedback from someone who has set this type of room up. Additional notes would the HDTV or Projector would NOT be connected to any server or PC we want it to be done wireless directly from the PC / Laptop / Tablet and screen shared directly to the HDTV / Projector.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok so the idea is would like to have EASY capability and not the need for anything bulky to take the screen on a PC / Laptop / Tablet and share that onto a HDTV or Projector for group projects in an office setting. Tablet is not a must but would be nice to be able to do going forward. So the idea would be someone who show an idea from their Laptop and plug in something of a USB device or could be software based but that is not preferred option. The project then could be sent to HDTV or Projector via possible wireless casting device. Have looked into various devices but hoping for some feedback from someone who has set this type of room up. Additional notes would the HDTV or Projector would NOT be connected to any server or PC we want it to be done wireless directly from the PC / Laptop / Tablet and screen shared directly to the HDTV / Projector.

The allshare cast hub could fit your needs although it costs $100.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Did you read my entire post? I want to screen share a PC / Laptop / Tablet friend. Not just a tablet I am hoping the first two will work the Tablet would be a bonus.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Did you read my entire post? I want to screen share a PC / Laptop / Tablet friend. Not just a tablet I am hoping the first two will work the Tablet would be a bonus.

Sorry. I was just answering your post saying that it only worked with a phone. I just wanted to show that the tablet also worked.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but it does not fit my needs at all being it only works on 1 of the 3 options I desire and the one I can live without.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582