Screetching sound while placing call

Bond J#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I was calling somebody and the phone just started screeching and then I hung up. The call that I had made had no entry in the call log it was just absolutely weird. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Also I lost the contact totally!

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I used to get the occasionally "SCREECH, HANG UP" call on my BB 8830. Hasn't happened on the Droid. I always assumed it was just a bad connection on the part of the network itself.

jlye834

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Most of the time when you hear the screeching it's the network. I've had it happen on every network, on every phone at least once. Now about the part where the contact was deleted.....that's just Droid being Droid (it's SENTIENT!!!!!) j/k =)

teknomedic

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Anyone ever see 2001: A Space Odyssey? .... they didn't pick that "red eye power on annimation" by accident, the device picked it. Sure it begins with killing contact information, but then it moves to the contacts themselves. :eek:

My Droid is already requesting more contact info, lol.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Most of the time when you hear the screeching it's the network. I've had it happen on every network, on every phone at least once. Now about the part where the contact was deleted.....that's just Droid being Droid (it's SENTIENT!!!!!) j/k =)

Exactly right, it is the network and not the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi