Second user account apps stored in 'System files', can not removed.

Dec 26, 2022
Visit site
I got a new phone, and I created two user accounts. I installed an app on one and it was stored normally, but when I installed the same app on the other, it's size was added to the 'system' category in the summary on the settings storage page, while the user's category remained at zero gb. When I uninstalled the app from both profiles, the size remained in the 'system' category. I redid everything mentioned above and now the system size is two gb larger than it was before. In the end, I deleted the second user and it remained. The phone was running Android 11.

Dec 26, 2022
Visit site
Thank you for answering. This is similar tk the guest accout and is accessable in the same screen but this was meant to be a permemant account. I have tried restarting the phone normally (not as in a factory reset) and strangely one gb was gone but the system files are still one gb above what they were before I installed this app on the second profile. The device is a BLU view 2 running android 11.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for answering. This is similar tk the guest accout and is accessable in the same screen but this was meant to be a permemant account. I have tried restarting the phone normally (not as in a factory reset) and strangely one gb was gone but the system files are still one gb above what they were before I installed this app on the second profile. The device is a BLU view 2 running android 11.
Welcome to AC!
Your seeing this under the file manager?