see ya later iPhail !!

Burdette305

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Have been wanting to ditch for iPhone for probably a year but was very picky about what phone to get, also contemplating about the Nexus 5. Decided to make the jump now, that way I can have a backup phone, and also start setting up my android account and contacts.

I went with an HTC One X from AT&T, I wanted at least a 720p screen, and LTE. I also wanted a good camera, the Samsung ones aren't to my liking, though I miss not having an SD card too :(

I'm running CyanogenMod 10.1. The hardware/software communion is absolutely amazing, it's super fast and buttery ALL the time, I'm in love guys!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Glad you're enjoying your experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have been wanting to ditch for iPhone for probably a year but was very picky about what phone to get, also contemplating about the Nexus 5. Decided to make the jump now, that way I can have a backup phone, and also start setting up my android account and contacts.

I went with an HTC One X from AT&T, I wanted at least a 720p screen, and LTE. I also wanted a good camera, the Samsung ones aren't to my liking, though I miss not having an SD card too :(

I'm running CyanogenMod 10.1. The hardware/software communion is absolutely amazing, it's super fast and buttery ALL the time, I'm in love guys!

Welcome to the forums!
Hope to see you around!!!

From a SlimROM S3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobi1k