Seeing calls on my watch?

MingDao

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi have Urbane 2nd European version for a week now. I generally love it, but there are some annoyances as well.
Main issue for me is that I can not figure how to see the calls I receive on my phone on my watch?
That is I want to see on my watch who is calling on my phone and to be able to refuse call, etc. This is routine on Samsung smatwatches.
Call forwarding is useless for this - it only transfers calls after a certain number of rings and if I refuse call on my phone it jumps to my watch.
The watch is paired to the phone and gets all notifications, etc., but it is not connected through Bluetooth (and I need phone BT to connect to my car).
Any ideas how to see calls would be appreciated.

Last edited:

MingDao

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
And how do I connect it through BT? On the phone it appears among paired devices, but the phone does not show a paired BT connnection.
On the watch I do not see the phone. In Settings-->BT--> Devices I only have "Scan for nearby devices" and "Unpair devices".

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
First of all, if you connect as BT headset, you can not connect your phone to other BT devices like car or regular BT headset. The watch must be connected as phone's headset in order to receive call notifications. I saw you mentioned you don't want to do that because you want to connect to your car.

Not familiar with EU version of this watch. But with US AT&T version, you must first disable share number setting in watch's advanced cellular setting. Once you disabled that setting, a new check box will show up in BT setting on the watch called 'Play Phone Audio'. You check this BT setting, then your phone maybe able to recognize your watch as BT headset. Sometimes you might need reboot your phone a few times after you made the BT settings change for the phone to recognize it as BT headset.