Seeing Shared Calendar in my Google Calendar App

Pigpen73

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi

I'm new to this. Please help. We work together as a team on projects. Our office has shared a calendar with me on the gmail address I use on my galaxy smarphone.

I have the google calendar app on my phone. When I open it I cannot see any of the events shared with me and can only see my calendar. I don't have the office calendar on the list to select.

However, If I log onto my google account on my laptop I can see the shared calendar and all the events there.

My wife has an iPhone and she can see all the shared calendar and all the events. The settings on the office google calendar are the same for both of us.

We've searched in all the different settings on the Samsung and can't see why I'm not getting the shared calendar. Please help. I need to see the events that are scheduled.

BobLad

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried adding the name of your office calendar? In Calendar, touch the three dots on the upper right corner, touch calendars, (cancel the annoying Samsung window if you haven't already removed it), touch the edit pencil in the upper right corner, touch the plus in the upper right corner, enter the name of your office calendar, pick a color and touch OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan