Seidio Surface Case

Dukeuni

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I received my Seidio Surface case on Monday.

I am a huge Seidio fan. Prior to the bionic, I had a Seidio case on my BlackBerry 9630. I prefer the harder shell of the Seidio case, compared to the shells on the OtterBox. I also believe the Seidio has a thinner profile compared to the OtterBox. But, the OtterBox will provide more protection- especially the defender series.

The case fits on the bionic very well. I am surprised the "hump" on the case actually goes down farther then the hump on the actual phone. Not sure why the case has a larger hump area.

The only thing I do not like so far is how it will not charge on my Motorola Car Dock. The case does fit in the car dock, with the Car Dock insert removed. However, it will not charge. The USB plug goes into the bionic, but not far enough. SO CLOSE!

Besides that problem, I love the case.

I feel pretty secure so far- Phantom Skinz screen protector, and the Seidio case.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the seido surface case combo. I've always liked their cases and, had them for most of my phones. It's too bad it won't work with the car mount.

pcmem

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've used a seidio case and holster for my previous phones, really like their holster and clip, but was disappointed to find they weren't making one for the extended battery of the bionic. It is too bad it doesn't work in the dock with the standard battery for charging. I was expecting them to offer an extended battery and case as I've used them in the past and they work great.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My case came in. It's really nice. The only bad thing is, its hard to get off.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan