Sell Skyrocket for HTC One X?

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a skyrocket and I listen to Google Music, SiriusXM, radio.com, and podcasts a lot. I have Beats Solo HD headphones that I use. I'm kind of bored with the Skyrocket and with TouchWiz. Is switching to the HOX for the beats audio and stock ICS a good enough reason to sell my skyrocket for like $275 and then fork over the difference to buy the One X off contract?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Have u considered a galaxy s3? Is the reason u are looking at one x becouse of beats audio? As far as touchwiz throw a launcher from the app market on there make it look how u want it to

Robk812

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Sold my Skyrocket for $350 on eBay with accessories, HOX better in every aspect as far as I can see, very happy with the switch

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a skyrocket and I listen to Google Music, SiriusXM, radio.com, and podcasts a lot. I have Beats Solo HD headphones that I use. I'm kind of bored with the Skyrocket and with TouchWiz. Is switching to the HOX for the beats audio and stock ICS a good enough reason to sell my skyrocket for like $275 and then fork over the difference to buy the One X off contract?

This thread is funny (not laughing at OP) since these forums are now filling up with posts regarding people having returned the OneX for the Skyrocket.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Only return the Skyrocket for a HOX if you want a better battery and superior display :D

I bought my Skyrocket in December so it would be selling it and then buying the One X off contract. God I hate 2 year contracts. Also had considered buying the Samsung Galaxy Nexus off the Play Store.

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Go for it before this becomes a gs3 vs hox thread! :D no seriously buy the one x. You won't regret it...... :):):)

Thank me if I helped.... You know I'll do it again :) Oh, and by the way, Sent from my HTC One X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbburns87